|Date Posted||July 26, 2022|
The M. Conley Company has been a premier, full service, wholesale distributor of paper, packaging, janitorial, and food service materials and supplies since 1910. As a fourth-generation company, we strive to grow alongside our customers, adapting to their needs without sacrificing an ounce of quality.
With over 100 employees, we are fully equipped with top-notch buyers, sales and customer service representatives, warehouse and delivery personnel who work tightly together to ensure every single customer's needs are met beyond their expectations.
Replenishing inventory for industrial supplies including, but not limited to, tapes, films, flat boxes, corrugated, foam, and bubble.
• Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
• Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
• Review supplies to ensure quality
• Monitor stock levels
• Keep updated records
• Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
• Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
• Knowledge of market research, data analysis and purchasing best practices
• Working knowledge of MS Office and purchasing software (Epicor’s Prophet 21 is used for inventory management. Experience is a plus but is not required)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pay: $37,440.00 - $41,600.00 per year
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Personal Days