|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate non-stock purchase orders for main distributor and follow through on any backorders or pricing discrepancies.
- Generate ED stock PO’s for both supple rooms
- Place all lab orders both regular purchase order as well as standing orders
- Place pharmacy’s solution orders
- Generate PO’s for invoices for all of Nutrition Service vendors as well as Buehlers
- Generate monthly PO’s for Airgas invoices
- Generate PO’s for cleaning services, Crystal Spring water, and Standard Textile orders.
- Place orders for subscriptions and dues for employees within hospital.
- Place order for any books needed for education or coding.
- Call and schedule courier services as needed for any rush delivers and generate PO’s for invoice.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work inherent in the job.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people, projecting positive image for the Hospital.
- Good communication, organizational and detail skills.
- Manage stress appropriately.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and able to work independently.
- Experience with keyboard skills and Microsoft Office/Excel.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Please apply on-line.