|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for a broad range of purchasing support functions in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures along with management and support of designated national accounts.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Support the daily workflow for multiple national accounts (i.e. Office Supplies, Furniture, Freight, Promotional Products, Coffee/Water Service, etc...)
- Monitor purchasing program compliance and initiate coaching and/or corrective action for non-compliance
- Provide project assistance, tracking, and reporting for purchasing initiatives
- Basic pricing and service negotiation
- Support any and all functions across the Indirect Procurement category as needed
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent