|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Team Members in our Finance Department:
- Support the daily workflow for multiple national accounts (i.e. Office Supplies, Furniture, Freight, Promotional Products, Coffee/Water Service, etc...)
- Monitor purchasing program compliance and initiate coaching and/or corrective action for non-compliance
- Provide project assistance, tracking, and reporting for purchasing initiatives
- Basic pricing and service negotiation
- Support any and all functions across the Indirect Procurement category as needed
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.