|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our fast paced development team. The ideal candidate is able to work independently while committed to achieving a team goal. A self starter who is able to multi-task while paying attention to detail.
- 1+ year of QA Engineering experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors, or related software engineering experience
- Knowledge of multiple object oriented programming languages, including C#, VB.Net, or Java
- Scripting languages for test automation e.g., Ruby, Java, Python
- 1+ years experience with software QA tools and processes
- Experience with load testing practices
- Identify, analyze, and document all issues found; recommend fixes/improvements.
- Manage automated test suite to ensure regression tests are run daily.
- Monitor the build daily and assist developers.
- Work with team to understand requirements, develop comprehensive test plan, create tests in parallel with development.
- Identify and document software defects thoroughly
- Find edge cases early in the lifecycle to prevent expensive mistakes
- Openly collaborates with team members. Informing the development team of progress, roadblocks, and issues.
- Ability to document test steps and results in a detailed and understandable manner.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to help assist development team and product owners through the test cycle
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in an agile environment to ensure quality software
- Work alongside developers to encourage the involvement of testing
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail (looks for ways to improve/promote quality).
- Ability to triage and multi-task as priority issues come in
- Takes ownership of tasks, independent actions, and calculated risks (asks for/offers help when needed).
- Our dynamic workspace boasts current design and development trends--and we want to hear your ideas!
- Patriot’s convenient location is close to shopping, restaurants, and almost anything else you might need.
- Free snacks and coffee.
- Wear what makes you comfortable, including sandals, shorts, and hoodies.
- Adjustable desks allow you to sit, stand, or mix it up.
- Feel appreciated on employee appreciation days and enjoy impromptu celebrations. It could be anything from free lunch at our corn hole tournament, to a celebration of National Popcorn Day, or a chair massage. The surprises just keep coming!
- Our employees are our best recruiters. Any employee who refers a candidate that is hired receives a cash bonus!
- Free company swag, because free stuff is always in style.