QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
|Location||3743 Tabs Drive, Uniontown, OH|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Kovatch Castings, in business for 45 years, is a manufacturer of precision investment castings produced to meet aerospace, military, defense, and commercial customer investment casting needs. We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager to ensure that our products are in compliance with the customer’s quality requirements, in addition to regulatory requirements for quality, safety, and reliability.
This position manages all Quality related activities and functions including, but not limited to, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Nondestructive Testing, Inspection, Welding, and Material Testing.
This position is part of the Senior Management Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staffing of all Quality related departments and activities.
- Maintenance of Nadcap, NDT and welding activity.
- Maintenance of AS9100/ISO 2001 registration.
- Responsible for all Internal Audit activity.
- Responsible for response to or delegation of all customer complaint activity.
- Responsible for all Customer Return activity.
- Responsible for all Metrics reported to Senior Management.
- Responsible for all Internal Corrective Action activity.
- Responsible for leading and performance of all Material Review Board activity.
- Responsible for audits of procedures, products and processes to assure accuracy and compliance to applicable standards and procedures.
- Promote and manage company safety policies and procedures.
- Manage product flow through Quality related departments in conjunction with Production Control and Manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technical Field and/or a minimum of eight years of documented experience in the field. Three to five years supervisory experience.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS – Ability to read, analyze and interpret specifications and customer requirements is required. Ability to effectively present information in both a written and a non-written forum is required.
- COMPUTER SKILLS - Microsoft Word, Excel.
- REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out multiple priorities at the same time. Ability to deal with standardized situations with occasional variables. Ability to organize large groups.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days from hire date
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- ESOP – Employee stock ownership plan—employees are owners of the company—company success equals employee success $$
- Salary dependent on experience
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax resume to: 330-896-3444
To learn more about Kovatch Castings please visit our website: www.kovatchcastings.com
Kovatch Castings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or citizenship status.