|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
LMT Mercer Group, Inc was formed in 1987 and supplies the vinyl and wood composite fence and deck industry with high quality component parts.
LMT - Hartville is looking for QC Inspectors
Work to maintain LMT’s high quality standards. Ensure that all parts produced and shipped, are of the highest quality, and meet or exceed all quality specifications.
- Perform 1st Piece inspection
- Read specifications
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Use proper scanning procedures for all products and ensure scanning accuracy.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- Use computer to look up inventory transactions, relevant documentation and for communication
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 year Manufacturing environment, or similar experience, preferably in Plastics.
Education required: High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time