|Date Posted||January 13, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 52nd year in business.
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: The Receptionist/Accounting Clerk performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• Ideally, you will possess at least four years of previous experience covering the areas that we are searching for.
• You should be able to accurately apply customer payments to open receivables and investigate short and over payment situations and respond in a timely manner.
• It is strongly recommended that you have the ability to match packing slips with vendor invoices and then key into an ERP system as well as preparation and mailing of checks and matching with respective invoice for approval.
• Hopefully, you have worked with some type of Job Cards/Time cards and can provide the necessary data entry into the ERP system to validate hours. It is important that the information is entered correctly and accurately.
• Other areas of expertise should include; answering a multi-line phone system, maintaining security of front door/lobby, assisting with filing and organization of paperwork. Receiving the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from customers, vendors, employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department and many other responsibilities as well.