|Location||715 Second Street NE, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Part Time: 20 hours per week
Purpose of Position: This key position is the first point of contact (visitors, phones, etc.) for Refuge of Hope. The incumbent will coordinate & implement a variety of general clerical & administrative tasks. He/she will also be accountable for updating & maintaining the organization’s donor database.
Duties & Responsibilities: (The position’s essential or most important functions & responsibilities).
- Serve visitors by welcoming & directing them appropriately
- Answer & forward incoming phone calls; provide basic information as necessary
- Receive & sort daily mail/deliveries/gift-in-kind donations
- Perform various clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, printing, etc.
- Purchase supplies; maintain office supply inventory
- Maintain records/documents accurately & orderly to allow for quick information retrieval
- Work with Finance Manager on daily data input & processing of donations
- Maintain Refuge of Hope’s donor database by entering new & updated donor information
- Work with Refuge of Hope staff to create/process letters & other correspondence
- Maintain donor confidence & protect Refuge of Hope by keeping & enforcing confidentiality requirements
- Recommend/maintain Refuge of Hope’s rules/policies/procedures
- Ensure compliance with all safety & federal/state/local rules/regulations
- Practice/enforce Refuge of Hope’s mission/vision/core values
- Performs other work tasks as so required.
Education/Experience/Skills Required: (Education, experience, or skills required to successfully accomplish the essential duties & responsibilities of this job.)
* Oral Communications
* Written Communications
* PC (Microsoft Office proficiency preferred)