|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
Are you interested in starting a career?
Are you experienced in Basic Office skills in Word and Excel?
Do you like working with people and are you a team player?
Do you possess basic math skills?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions we would love to meet with you about our job opportunity for a receptionist/expediter.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Balancing a cash drawer and processing deposits
- Placing and confirming orders with manufacturers
- Assisting sales staff in processing orders and greeting customers
Starting hourly wage is $13.50 with increases with progress and performance over the first 3 months.
- Monday and Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Every other Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Benefit Package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical --first day of month following the date of hire
- Life insurance after 90 days (fully paid by the company)
- Voluntary insurances including dental, vision, additional life after 90 days
- 401(k) retirement after 6 months with company match
- Vacation--1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 10 years
A pre-employment drug test with random testing throughout the year