|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
We want your smiling face and friendly voice greeting our customers!!!
This multi-task job assures this job will always have a variety of job responsibilities.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling and directing incoming calls
- Process and confirm orders of material for future installation
- Forwarding information to proper departments for processing
- Handling payments and running daily deposit reports
- Assist sales manager in updating pricing on sales floor
- Managing social media
- Must work some evening hours and every other Saturday.
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude with internal and external customers
- Must be able to listen to and/or read detailed instructions
- Have comparative abilities to check for order accuracy
- Know basic math, basic email and basic office (Word and Excel)
- Hours: Monday and Thursday 9:30 – 6, Tuesday 9:30 -7 Wednesday and Friday 9:30 – 5 and every other Saturday 9:45 – 3
- Starting wage $12 per hour with increases every 45-60 days for the first 6 months.
- Medical insurance first day of the month following hire date
- Life and Short term disability after 90 days (employer paid)
- Voluntary insurances including but not limited to: Dental, Vision (employee paid)
- 401(k) retirement starting at 6 months
- Vacation after 1 year - 1 week after 2 years - 2 weeks after 10 years - 3 weeks