|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2022|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
We are looking for a Logistics Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our 3PL team. In this role, your responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for a variety of logistics and supply chain roles throughout the country. Ultimately, you will help build a strong talent pipeline and assist managers in hiring the right talent at the right time for the team.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers and schedule interviews.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Extends employment offers and processes candidate background checks / screenings and employment verifications.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs, when applicable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; degree in Human Resources, Supply Chain or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in fast-paced recruiting environment
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems -Paycom experience a plus!
- Proficient in Linkedin, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria, and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.