|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
♥ You already love us ♥
Regional Sr. Manager TPM
Responsible for 3 Plant Locations: Massillon & Brewster, OH & Bristol, VA
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
You already ♥LOVE♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com.
Your seat at the table
The Regional Sr. Manager – SHOP is a member of the Enterprise SHOP (Shearer’s Operating Process) Leadership Team. They lead multi-plant deployment of SHOP. They work together with the enterprise pillar leaders and plant leadership teams to build and sustain the plants
TPM/High Performing Work culture. The Regional Sr. Manager - SHOP reports directly to the Enterprise SHOP Leader.
This role is critical to the overall success of deployment by leading the SHOP implementation for 3 plants, developing a holistic SHOP Master Plan for each plant, delivering and sustaining expected
The Regional Sr. Manager, SHOP coaches and leads the continuous improvement mindset; creating a learning organization and zero loss mindset by engaging the site in creating a high performing work culture.
Facilitates/Trains/Coaches the following:
- Development and execution of SHOP plant master plans for 3 plants
- Assess plant pillar leads capability and provide constructive feedback to plant leadership and enterprise pillar leader to prepare capability development plan
- Drive behavioral change across the plant, including support functions, through coaching and influencing the plant leadership team to ensure successful delivery of pillar objectives across the site including the mitigation of issues before / as they arise
- Accountable for the successful linkage of the pillars across the plant – ensuring all pillars are aligned to the step change in behaviors across the plant for successful delivery of pillar alignment across the site
- Ensure alignment of plant pillars with enterprise pillar direction
- Facilitate internal and external benchmarking and replication activities
Leads and Develops Team Members & Peers
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization through both oral and written means
- Guide and mentor employees involved in SHOP activities
- Builds rapport and collaborative relationships across cross-functional teams
- Coaches and develops the leadership team to build an engaged and high performing work culture
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a TPM/HPWS
- Minimum 1 year experience in a TPM leadership role (multi-site preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role preferred
- Demonstrated performance leading change initiatives within an organization
- Strong business acumen and the ability to effectively implement continuous improvement strategies to support business goals
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence/poise
- Results-driven, process-improvement focused, and able to build consensus
- Travel required
- Position to be based in Massillon, OH
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!