|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
The Resource Coordinator proactively coordinates and plans with the terminal dispatchers to re-load equipment in support of the Continuous Movement Program.
- Increase utilization (loaded mileage percent, dwell time, revenue per mile) of units in the Continuous Movement Program
- Plan same day re-loads and re-loads 24 to 72 hours ahead through constant communications with the dispatchers
- Qualify re-loads to ensure service, profitability and driver management goals are met
- Shift available capacity within the system to prevent load turndowns while meeting profitability guidelines and customer commitments
- Initiate the creation of SEs (Service Exceptions) by providing information and explanations for shipments where customers call directly to the Resource Coordination department
- Report every morning the daily availability/capacity and uncovered loads of each terminal within their region
- Report end of day Central Coordination Daily Report which includes the number of reloads by: base, broker, logistics, telemarketing, layover, deadhead home and/or deadhead to cover base
- Weekly review and report of tours in the Continuous Movement Program to identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of dispatching experience
- Excellent conflict resolution and skills
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills