|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
Local Restaurant Company in search of a highly motivated individual to help manage employees, Both Front of House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH)
We offer a yearly income between $32,000 and 40,000, other incentives will be discussed during the interview process.
Your job would be to oversee and manage all aspects of staff and ensuring great service is being delivered to our guests.
Some of the job duties and responsibilities:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new staff
- Staff development and in-service training for existing staff
- Handling customer complaints and implementing procedures for staff to follow.
- Working cooperatively with all management to ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and the safety of guests and staff.
- Helping with scheduling of employees and developing tasks for before, during, and after service
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
- Managing staff during afternoon/dinner shifts
- Able to jump in and help BOH or FOH where needed
- Established job history that includes Restaurant management
- 5 or more years’ experience
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to handle cash and make deposits/ Keyholder
Qualified candidates must send a resume that highlights their job history and duties performed.