ReStore Inventory Coordinator
|Date Posted||April 5, 2019|
Position: ReStore Inventory Coordinator
Employment status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
This position reports to: The Director of Retail Operations. This position will work closely with ReStore Management and Donation Truck Crew.
About this position: The ReStore Inventory Coordinator plays a critical role as a Habitat ambassador with ReStore donors by providing excellent customer service while coordinating and scheduling donation pick-ups.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED. 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred.
About you: To thrive in this position, you must:
- understand and support the mission of Habitat for Humanity
- have strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
- have outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- possess sound judgment and critical thinking
- be an active listener with excellent customer service skills
- have computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Square, and truck routing software with a willingness to learn other programs as needed
- be self-motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic, and must enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds
- have the ability to handle and defuse challenging situations with professionalism
- have the ability to operate office equipment including computers, cash registers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and social media in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Screen for product usability over the phone and communicate effectively and professionally with the donors
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Schedule ReStore truck routes and monitor the status of Donation Truck Crew
- Provide Donation Truck Crew with information about donations, traffic, obstacles, and requirements
- Enter data in computer and maintain logs and records of calls, activities, and other information
- Exercise discretion regarding acceptance and/or disposition of donated items and maintain donor relationship through attentive customer service
- Identify additional avenues to solicit and receive donations
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands: This individual must be able to lift up to 25lbs.