|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
ReStore Sales Associate
THIS POSITION REPORTS TO The Director of Retails Operations of Habitat for Humanity East Central Ohio
This Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to ReStore patrons. This position is directly responsible for taking money in the form of cash, credit card, and debit card from patrons in exchange for merchandise.
The ReStore Sales Associate must understand and appreciate the mission of HFHECO. Qualified candidates must also:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Possess an absolute commitment to job safety and security.
- Point of Sale (POS) system experience preferred.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented.
- Must be willing to wear the appropriate uniform.
- Ring up customer purchases.
- Price items as requested by management.
- Keep register area clean, organized, and stocked with supplies.
- Keep assigned areas throughout ReStore clean and organized at all times.
- Answer the telephone and provide ReStore information, directions, and meeting caller’s needs.
- Keep record of items sold and monitor on hold merchandise for customers.
- Communicate with other staff regarding the loading out of merchandise.
- Must be aware of emergency procedures.
- Inform the Director of Retail Operations of supplies needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS ReStore Sales Associate must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs.