|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
This position is responsible for the billing of shipments and the payment of company drivers.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Review supporting documentation and initiate billing process
- Maintain established daily/weekly quotas for number of bills produced
- Create payroll for driver pay; meet payroll closing deadlines
- Provide customer service
- Coordinate flow of information to ensure timely billing of shipments
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page.
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.