|Date Posted||September 15, 2019|
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is looking for a Roll off Specialist at our Twinsburg location. This position will hold a critical role within the Roll Off department.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Roll Off Supervisors with the day to day operations of the Roll Off Department including assigning and dispatching our drivers to Commercial locations.
We are looking for the individual who possesses excellent organizational skills and is good with people both inside the organization and outside. There is a strong sales component to this position and must have the ability to speak knowledgeable about Kimble Recycle & Disposal and our products. We want someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Some of the job duties that will be part of this position:
- Assign and dispatch CDL drivers operating trucking equipment
- Monitor daily production
- Accepting customer orders and completing data entry for new orders, service changes and cancellations.
- Manage fleet
- Manage roll off inventory
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including exceptional phone skills
- Develops time estimates for sales
- Develops and reviews time estimates for individual orders
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Provides sales leads to commercial sales team
- Manage customer complaints
- Create spreadsheets and analyze complex data from multiple sources
- Report and manage KPI’s
- Previous operations experience in the trucking or roll-off industry
- Three(3) or more years of logistics/dispatch experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and EPA guidelines
- Prior Trucking management
- Independent initiative
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computers, with the ability to competently, efficiently and effectively utilize the computer
- Associate Degree required, but Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record, must be insurable under our Insurance Company
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.