|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
Join a growing team! At Crossroads Property Restoration (www.crossroadspropertyrestoration.com), we strive for a culture that creates an engaging and exciting environment that rewards talent and performance. We specialize in restoring residential and commercial property damage! Our main goal is to prevent any future losses, restore to a safe condition, and bring the property back to life.
Currently, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our team full-time and help us achieve our goals.
The individual in this role will be responsible for self-generating sales and closing restoration and retail leads to continue expanding our footprint in the industry. General construction knowledge / experience preferred, but not required.
Roofing and Construction Sales Responsibilities
- Procuring self-generated leads and converting to sales
- Closing paid and/or provided leads
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Making outgoing calls based on storm damage by location
- Door to Door Canvassing in specific storm damage locations
- Joining networking groups
- Sales presentations
- Following up and maintaining presence on sold jobs through completion
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- All other duties as assigned
Roofing and Construction Sales Requirements
- Experience in construction related sales preferred, but not required
- Focus on weekly assigned tasks and maintaining organization
- Self-disciplined and motivated to succeed
- Ability to adapt to “sales tracking system”
- An ability to work under strict deadlines
Roofing and Construction Sales Workplace Benefits
- Draw plus commission
- Estimate First Year: $50,000-$65,000
- Comprehensive benefits package after 90 days that includes medical, dental, and vision.
- Quarterly field trips
- Access to gym attached to office with golf simulator
- Preferred pricing program available to all employees