|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
Why should you join our GROWING Team?
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to read and interpret a map (required)
- previous routing experience (preferred)
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for both commercial and residential collection routes
- Minimize both time spent and miles driven by using a computerized process
- Ensure a prompt and timely pickup of our customers
- Computer savvy individual
- Self-starter who works well under minimal supervision
Prior routing experience will be given first consideration. Trucking experience is also helpful.
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.