Safety and Compliance Specialist
|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for assisting with tasks to ensure compliance to safety standards.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Daytime schedule with no weekends
- Benefits package for fulltime employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and café
- Gather and maintain safety reports
- Assist with DOT (Department of Transportation) compliance
- Process incident reports and assemble supporting documents
- Manage the safety award process
- Coordinate drug and alcohol testing
- Update and revise safety and security manuals
- High school diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.