|Date Posted||September 30, 2019|
Harding’s Park Cycle is hiring Sales Associates!
Benefits include competitive pay, company matched 401(k), health insurance and product discounts!
What does a Sales Associate do?
As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Apply in person at 4330 Kirby Ave NE Canton, Oh 44705 (330-454-6171)