|Location||1700 Shepler Church Ave SW, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2021|
- Promotes an atmosphere of goodwill and accountability between the company and the customer in a professional manner and provides a superior level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of customers.
- Greets, offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership or sales lot.
- Utilize proper sales techniques to determine product needs to achieve final purchase.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Helps set income goals consistent with dealership productivity standards; devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Writes complete sales orders and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.)
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, and reviews all necessary paperwork and features to customer.
- Introduces customers to service and parts department personnel and reviews the quality and efficiency of repairs and maintenance available in the dealership. Schedules first service appointment.