|Date Posted||July 19, 2020|
We are seeking a confident, professional Sales Representative to maintain relationships with current accounts and develop new business, grow new accounts, and meet sales goals. As a member of our Sales team, you will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and expand sales opportunities. You will consult with customers about their packaging needs and respond to customer questions. This is an excellent opportunity to join our company, to grow with us and share in our success.
For over 70 years, Vail Packaging has built a solid reputation manufacturing custom corrugated (cardboard) boxes, packaging solutions, containers and unique point of sale displays for retail. We create solutions for our customers by providing packaging products and services. Our employees make the difference and experience does matter. We offer a casual and flexible environment with support from management and team members.
Key Responsibilities for our Sales Representatives
- Pursue sales leads received from industry ads, trade shows, internet web inquiries, and other sources
- Engage in proactive outbound selling efforts via the telephone
- Prospect for new customers, identify decision-makers and sell our products
- Assists customers with problem-solving, takeoffs, project layout/design and pricing
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Implement a sales plan to support revenue and profitability goals.
- Stay current with existing and emerging product and technologies
- Prepare quotations
- Edit, manage, and maintain database of existing and potential customers (CRM system).
- Meet established sales targets
- Fulfills customer needs for current literature, catalogs, product pricing, etc.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and changes in an assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Communicate and coordinate with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates and support personnel.
- Advise customers on types of equipment to purchase, considering such factors as costs, space availability, and intended end-use application.
- Follow-up with existing customers to confirm customer is satisfied with Vail Packaging products and answer any product or pricing questions.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related degree with 3+ years of industrial sales experience or a combination of relevant industry experience and education
- Preferred: current knowledge of the packaging industry
- Aptitude to understand, differentiate, and effectively sell our products
- Business acumen with critical problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Possess solid time management skills
- Demonstrates professional sales skills
- Excellent phone skills and writing skills
- Solid math skills
- Organized and reliable with a professional demeanor
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and others
We are a privately held company, offering a collaborative and supportive environment, recognizing and rewarding the strengths of individual employees.
- A clean, casual business setting
- Fun, fast-moving, and friendly work atmosphere
- A proven track record of success
- Competitive compensation package including a salary + bonus
- Vacation, Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Prescription and Life and a 401k
Please respond by sending resume to: email@example.com
Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer