|Location||North Canton, Ohio|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR STARTING TRAINING JUNE 14TH
We are looking to hire talented individuals to join our Ameridial sales team.
Ameridial is a contact center that has multiple contracts with companies to provide sales and customer service support.
Build your career. Dedicated personal desk. Meet our team.
As our community is getting back to normal, we are welcoming new employees to our office and taking a new approach to what it means to keep a healthy work life balance.
This position does require that you be able to train and work in our office located in Canton near Belden Village Mall. We do have work at home opportunities available once you have worked in office for 30 days and met the qualifications to be eligible to work at home.
WHAT ARE THE CALLS ABOUT?
Taking calls for an innovative energy supply company that is helping consumers take control of their electricity costs.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS
This department is open Monday thru Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 9am-6pm. You must be available for an 8 hour shift anytime between these hours Monday thru Friday and Saturdays 9am-6pm as needed
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO COME TO WORK EACH DAY?
- Starting wage of $12.00 per hour to start $13.00 for working on site after training (requirements must be met to be eligible for increased wages)
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities you further your career
- Opportunities for quick advancement
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU IS VERY SIMPLE!
- High school diploma, GED
- Continuing or further education
- 1 years’ experience with inbound or outbound campaigns
- Experience in the Energy, Home Services and/or Retail telemarketing and/or Door-to-Door sales is a plus
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Excel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed