|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) is looking for an individual to provide scheduling services for our mental health providers.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling all in office appointments for therapists
- Back filling cancelled appointments
- Contacting and rescheduling clients who missed their appointments
- Client correspondence (written and phone)
- Clerical and office duties as assigned
- Documentation of all client contact and attempted contact
Skills and Experience:
- Medical office/scheduling experience required
- Experience with electronic health systems and electronic scheduling preferred
- Experience with mental health population preferred
- Organizational and communication skills a must
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon experience. Paid time off included.
Hours: Part time. Some evening hours required.
Send Resume/Apply By: Send resume by May 3rd, 2021.
To: Mary Frazier Rhodes, HR Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions To: Susan Finsel, AAS RHIT at email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark Co. – EEO-6