|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) is looking for an individual to provide scheduling services for our mental health providers.
- Scheduling all in office appointments for therapists
- Back filling cancelled appointments
- Contacting and rescheduling clients who missed their appointments
- Client correspondence (written and phone)
- Clerical and office duties as assigned
- Documentation of all client contact and attempted contact
Skills and Experience
- Medical office/scheduling experience required
- Experience with electronic health systems and electronic scheduling preferred
- Experience with mental health population preferred
- Organizational and communication skills a must
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon experience.
Hours and Benefits: Full time with benefits. Some evening hours required.
Send Resume/Apply By: Send resume by September 28, 2021.
To: Mary Frazier Rhodes, HR Administrative Assistant at email@example.com
Questions To: Susan Brown, LPCC-S at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark Co. – EEO-6