|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
Seasonal Laborer: Roads and Highway Department (Part-time)
The City of Massillon is accepting applications for part-time Seasonal Laborers in the Massillon Roads and Highway Department. The duration of the position is twelve consecutive weeks, ending in August 2019. The rate of pay is $12.00 per hour and work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- High School Diploma
- Eighteen (18) years of age
- Mow and water lawns, trim weeds, shrubs, rake, spade and otherwise prepare grounds; assist in general grounds maintenance work
- Clean catch basins and storm sewers
- Perform routine labor tasks in assisting other employees
- Perform a variety of unskilled tasks in connection with the physical maintenance of City property
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Ability to withstand and work under variable weather conditions
- Ability to perform work generally outdoors
- Must have the ability to perform other related duties as required
A City of Massillon Job Application is available on the City of Massillon Website (on the Job Opportunities page) or can be picked up at the Office of the Civil Service Commission in the Municipal Government Annex Administration Building, 151 Lincoln Way East, Massillon, Ohio 44646.
The City of Massillon is an equal employment opportunity employer.