|Date Posted||June 8, 2020|
You already ♥LOVE♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Seasonal Packer Team Member - , Brewster, OH
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Shifts - Afternoons/Midnight
Your seat at the table
Summer Seasonal Packer Team Members are directly involved in making sure every product that leaves Shearer’s Snacks is of the highest quality and ready to make people happy at their next picnic, birthday party or snack time. As one of these important team members, your day will include:
- Monitoring snacks traveling through the production process
- Packaging finished goods into cartons
- Checking, verifying, packing and moving product
- Inspecting finished product and assuring quality
- Taking pride in contributing to the overall cleanliness and efficient operation of your facility
- Supporting your team as needed
What you bring to the table
- Good communication skills
- Interest in or experience with technology
- Ability to think beyond the plan
- A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
- A drive to deliver the best result for the customer
- A curiosity to learn more, with the ability to assess situations quickly
- Ability to support, encourage and invest in a strong team
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!