|Location||2202 Gilbert Ave NE, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2023|
As a Chrome-Plating Technician you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions. You will be required to set up, operate or tend plating machines to coat metal products with chromium.
- Sitting, Standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing.
- Carrying, Grasping, Reaching, stooping, crouching.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions listed.
Skills Required for Chrome-Plating Technicians
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking/Listening: Talking to others to convey information effectively. Monitor sounds for changes in environment and/or equipment, announcements over PA and safety warnings/alerts.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks. Racking/ Un-racking parts using tapes and other masking materials.
- Safety Oriented: Ability to safely move parts to and from process areas by operating overhead cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment. Ability to maintain an organized and safe work environment.
- Reading/Writing Comprehension: Understanding and forming written work documents.
- Basic Mathematics Comprehension: Use of basic Manufacturing mathematics. Accurately measuring parts with a tape measure and micrometer.
Knowledge/ Work Styles Required for Chrome-Plating Technicians
- Production and Processing: Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods/services.
- Initiative: Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Teamwork: Job requires individuals to work productively with other team members to complete multiple tasks and goals assigned.
- Self-Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations
- Health Insurance Paid Major Holidays
- Vision Insurance Paid Vacation Time
- Dental Insurance IRA (Matching up to 3%)
- Life Insurance