|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Entry Level position:
- Professionally answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Complete forms in accordance with program procedures.
- Greet visitors, handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain and disburse informational material and other information as needed.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material as necessary.
- Open, close and maintain lobby area.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High school graduate with at least 2 years of secretarial/receptionist work knowledge, typing skills at minimum 45 wpm, excellent telephone/ customer service etiquette, proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point.