|Location||Canton OH 44718, OH|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2023|
The Security Staff are responsible for property security and asset protection throughout the buildings and property at the Hall of Fame Village, a subsidiary of the publicly traded Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW).
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Provide superior guest service to visitors, guests, clients, vendors, and staff.
- Direct the response to complaints, security breaches, internal theft/control issues, etc. through thorough incident
- Possess a strong working relationship with external clients and organizations.
- Ensure the delivery of high standard, professional security service across the campus.
- Ensure that the security team spaces, and equipment are prepared to support security operations.
- Work with adjacent teams to address maintenance, custodial, and facility issues and improvements.
- Patrols buildings and/or general guard routes and communicates issues as they are found.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
- All other duties as assigned.
HOURLY / NON-EXEMPT POSITION
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- One year of prior experience working in security, criminal justice, law enforcement, or military.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read/write, comprehend instructions, and communicate in English.
- Valid driver’s license in compliance with agency standards required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as required (nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary).
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and entire organization.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of performance, working quickly without compromising quality.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters while maintaining confidentiality.
Physical Requirements for Position:
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to work in various Ohio weather conditions, inside and outside.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain, steps, or in construction zones.
- The ability to see and respond to hazardous situations.
- The ability to sit, stand, squat, and walk for periods of time as required for the position.
- Must be able to hear, see, and speak.
- Ability to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors, and other employees.
- Ability to comprehend instructions and retain information.
- Must have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
- Must be available to work in Canton, Ohio.
- Vision and Strategic Thinking: Addresses issues preemptively, thinks strategically, and anticipates needs and
- Entrepreneurship: Champions innovation and encourages new ideas. Builds momentum to get things done by communicating clearly and Acts decisively. Helps others to successfully manage organizational change. Recognizes successes and informed risk-taking.
- Integrity: Is ethical and honest in all dealings. Keeps confidences and is highly responsible in managing strictly confidential Treats others fairly and equitably. Delivers what is promised. Is respected by others.
- Accountability for Results: Sets goals and high standards to accomplish these goals. Follows through on all commitments. Has a sense of direction and keeps focused but knows when to be flexible and adapts accordingly. Maintains a positive attitude despite stress, frustration, and ambiguity; recovers quickly from disappointments and setbacks. Questions how things were done in order to develop ways to do things more efficiently. Encourages diverse thought and welcomes contributions.
- Relationship Management/Collaboration: Builds, maintains, and values positive relationships inside and outside the organization. Allocates effort to understanding and meeting needs of customers and targeted prospects, and community Assists others in accomplishing their goals. Communicates effectively and speaks and writes clearly. Listens and values contributions of others.
- Learning Agility: Learns technology, new systems, and processes to improve job proficiency. Inspires and encourages others to learn and grow in their careers.
- Coaching and Development: Encourages and inspires others’ development and growth while also working to improve themselves. Conveys high expectations both of themselves and for others. Regularly provides helpful guidance and advice and appreciates the opportunity to grow when receiving the same.
- Execution: Ability to take plans and successfully execute against them.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW) is a resort and entertainment company leveraging the power and popularity of professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company is the owner of the Hall of Fame Village, a multi-use sports, entertainment, and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFREco.com.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME VILLAGE
Hall of Fame Village, a Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Destination, is a mixed-use sports, entertainment, and media destination located in a 200-acre tourism development district in Canton, Ohio. The Pro Football Hall of Fame Museum will serve as the heart of the Hall of Fame Village campus, surrounded by the varied components being built around it. In total, there will be ten additional components that will shape the landscape of George Halas Drive. This once-in-a-lifetime project and company builds upon the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s mission, values, and vision positioned as “The Most Inspiring Place on Earth!” for all those who will play the Game, played the Game, and love the Game.
Today, Hall of Fame Village includes two active components, the National Youth Football & Sports Complex and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, and the infrastructure to support additional expansion plans. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is a 23,000 seat, best-in-class, sports and entertainment stadium which hosts the Hall of Fame Game (always the first nationally televised NFL game of the season), the Hall of Fame Enshrinement for NFL players, and the Concert for Legends (hosted previously by Tim McGraw, Maroon 5, and Imagine Dragons), as well as the football programs of Canton McKinley High School and Walsh University, the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic, and many more events year-round, quickly becoming an elite entertainment venue for the region. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFVillage.com.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.