|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
PROGRAM CONCEPT: The Telephone Reassurance Program is a brief, daily/weekly telephone call to an older adult to verify their well-being. The program is designed for individuals who live alone or feel isolated and serves as a lifeline to the senior population of the Stark County community to connect and provide needed beneficial services and resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct assurance calls to program participants; provide welcoming communication;
- Maintain neat and accurate participant files and program documentation;
- Prepare and submit monthly reports;
- Develop and/or maintain a directory of current available social services for referral purposes.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of various community based social services/providers
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree in Social or Human Services, preferred