|Date Posted||January 8, 2020|
Senior Construction Project Manager
Local Construction Company, who has been in business for over 45 years, is seeking someone with a BS Degree in construction/engineering or equivalent experience. . Experience in commercial estimating in both public & private sectors. Candidate must possess good communication & writing skills. Computer skills in Adobe, Acrobat, MS Office Suite, Scheduling Software and the ability to access, download and plot full size plans on a wide format printer. AutoCAD and LEED Certification a plus.
A Project Manager/Estimator is responsible for the entire successful execution of a project. Their primary responsibilities are to plan, direct, coordinate, and budget activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. The Project Manager/Estimator shall also participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, estimating, scheduling, and implementation. Additionally, the Project Manager/Estimator will perform the duties as stated in this description and to provide assistance as assigned.
Skills & Duties
- During the pre-‐construction phase, attend all design meetings, continuously evaluate the materials and products being proposed for constructability and feasibility. Oversee the preparation of estimates for the conceptual, schematics, and design development stages. Initiate and coordinate the full design team efforts in the value engineering
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction means and
- Solicit, negotiate, select, contract, and oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking
- Project costing and billings as required.
- Evaluate construction means and methods to determine cost-‐effectiveness of plans.
- Plan and execute all necessary closeout items.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a construction management
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Word, and Excel, along with Gmail, Google Drive, and various Google Apps is required; being familiar Project Management software application like Procore, Expedition, Prolog, etc. and PDF annotation is required.
- Employee must be an energetic, flexible and motivated self-‐starter who is ready to work with a dynamic and growing
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. EMPLOYMENT OFFERS ARE CONTINGENT UPON A REVIEW OF REFERENCES AND ANALYSIS OF FULL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS.
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com