Senior Financial Analyst-Commercial Sales
|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Sr. Financial Analyst - Commercial FP&A
As a member of the corporate financial planning and analysis team, the Senior Financial Analyst will work with the Commercial Sales Team to provide financial support for all customers. Key areas of responsibility include new business quoting, product pricing, profitability analysis and reporting.
Your seat at the table
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product Development, and Operations teams to prepare effective customer quotes and improve customer performance and profitability.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize customer potential.
- Assist with the customer pricing review process.
- Maintain and improve the quoting tool and general quoting process.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provide analysis, reports, and recommendations to company management and sales team.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Maintain flexible and can-do attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
Relocation assistance is available
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job at Shearer's Snacks