|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
The Sr. HR Generalist is responsible for supporting the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs. As the Sr. HR Generalist, responsibilities include but are not limited to, contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems. This individual must possess strong strategic thinking, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the develops and administration of various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Supports compliance by updating job descriptions, salary benchmarking and performance evaluations
- Assist in Development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Performs benefits administration including, change reporting, approving invoices for payment.
- Worker compensation and unemployment administration
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Support HR with annual compliance audits and federal reporting requirements
- Use and maintain HRIS and internal systems
- Corporate Recruiting
- Maintain electronic employee personnel files
- Manage I-9 process including E-Verify
- Help ensure compliance with ACA, Federal and State employment laws and reporting requirements
- Support the HR and Legal Department
- Critical Evaluation ability
- Relationship Management skill set
- Ethical Practice
- Detail oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and team player
- Multitasking and adaptable to various tasks
- Proven experience in Benefits Administration and ACA Compliance.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Required Education and Experience
- A 2 or 4 year degree in HR, Business, or a related field
- HR certification (highly preferred): PHR, SPHR or CEBS
- At least three to five years of recent Human Resource Generalist experience is required.
- Previous HRIS experience is mandatory.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Some of Our Perks Include
- Modern office, centered in Belden Village, lots of open windows, plenty of sunlight.
- Stand-up desks
- Enjoy the relaxed dress code. Whether you wear jeans or your favorite hoodie, we just want you to be comfortable.
- Freedom to introduce new ideas or technologies; we’re open-minded to new ways of doing things!
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off after 90 days, medical, dental and vision insurance; Section 125 HSA and FSA accounts; company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match.