|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
♥ You already love us ♥
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Senior HRIS Analyst - Corporate Headquarters in Massillon, OH
The Senior HRIS Analyst will support our internal business partners, the HR team and the organization in the technical support, development and on-going maintenance of all aspects our HR related systems. The role designs, develops and modifies reports using human resources information systems (HRIS) systems and will be the point person for system enhancements, modifications and major HR data analysis requests. This role will also assist in the Company’s compensation and bonus downloads to the HRIS system.
Your seat at the table
- Build and execute reports to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate processes are being followed (turnover data, new hires, ROP information)
- Build in appropriate auditing and monitoring of HR Data to ensure accuracy & completion of all fields required for accurate reporting needs
- Report out metrics to help with business initiatives (Headcount reports, Benefits utilization by location, role etc.)
- Collaborate closely with field HR teams as well as key stakeholders (payroll, finance, IT, etc.) on data analysis and needs
- Analyze data for trends
- Proactively monitor best practices and make recommendations to update/build reports as needed (must be able to show this from previous work history)
- Analyze, test, and execute mass data changes in Workforce Now.
- Support bi-weekly (A&B cycles) payroll processing.
- Serve as project manager for HRIS/timekeeping upgrades, process improvements, to include design, testing, and implementation and training guidance.
- Assist with leading employee benefit issues and guiding them to successful resolution.
- HRIS setup for Annual Open Enrollment process.
What you bring to the table
- 5 years of experience at expert level in HRIS Work Force Now (WFN- ADP) & Time/Attendance programs. Experience working in a Human Resources capacity supporting a Manufacturing facility is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytics of reports to help with understanding of trends to support HR needs.
- Must possess the interpersonal savvy necessary to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess the ability to be cognizant of issues that may lead to hardships that hourly team member’s experience.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on business needs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; sees the impact and effects of decisions.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables a must) and Power Point skills a plus.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.