|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Senior Recruiter – Ohio Campus and Pennsylvania
Your seat at the table
You will be working onsite at our Ohio Campus in Massillon, OH and require some travel to our PA plant and be responsible for recruiting our non-exempt workforce. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition. You are a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to independently source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. You are highly responsive to our candidates as well as our hiring managers. You are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions.
What you bring to the table
- Recruit for high volume skilled roles (maintenance techs, PMOS, Sanitation techs, Quality techs) and entry level packers
- Proven track record of creating and executing sourcing strategies to attract talent, brand guru
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience, including some onboarding tasks.
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Data driven - track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Service level - insist on the highest standards while building respected business partnerships
- Minimum 3 years of high volume recruiting experience, food manufacturing preferred
- SME with the landscape – knows the market and competition
- Expertise in working with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies: Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.