|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position is responsible for then timely and accurate payment of assigned accounts.
Team Members in our Billing Department:
- Use mileage calculation program and established pricing to calculate customer rates for new moves
- Serve as gatekeeper to the customer information as it relates to KAG Back Office functions
- Generate accurate freight rates for payroll and non-payroll loads to meet various deadlines.
- Understand and follow contracts to accurately execute the respective rate related items into the KAG rating system
- Administer audit controls within the rating process to comply KAG Audit requirements
- Serve as a contact for rate and accessorial related inquiries from KAG Back office
- Audit, troubleshoot, and resolve any rate related customer and/or payroll discrepancies
- Create reports and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Contact customer to collect on overdue invoices, coordinate rebills, and update pricing errors
- Maintain detailed notes in collection system for each account
- Research unpaid invoices for billing or pricing discrepancies
- Identify trends and act to prevent reoccurring payment issues
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries; conduct ongoing follow-up with customers to keep them informed of the status of their requests and conduct week-end and month-end follow-up on open items
- Research accounts to ascertain if payment was applied correctly and invoices were rated correctly; prepare documentation for write-off when necessary
- Crosscheck company records with customer pay agent/payables portals; address inconsistencies and rejected invoices.
- Ability to create invoices
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in related field preferred
- Experience with web-based programs and systems
- 1 year experience in billing and 1 year experience in accounts receivables
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Strong mathematical skills
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.