|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
Job Title: Service Sales Support Midvale location
Status: Hourly - Non-Exempt
Reports To: Location Manager/VP Product Support
Assists with the day-to-day operations of the service department through processing of various billings, ordering, purchases and other essential components of the service department.
- Completion of repair orders ensuring all billing information regarding repairs made and outside charges are invoiced to customer accordingly.
- Review technician’s time reports making necessary adjustments and posting to appropriate repair orders.
- Preparing weekly time cards for all hourly employees.
- Mailing customer invoices, information etc.
- Issue customer credits and bill miscellaneous purchases.
- File completed repair orders.
- Preparation and set-up of mid- and month end reports for indirect labor and work in process.
- Assist with telephone calls.
- Invoice repair orders for Idealease/Idealnet billings.
- Cooperatively performs additional duties when assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Good PC skills. Knowledge of ADP application. Good knowledge of accounting functions. Also should be able to utilize MS Excel and MS Word. Effective written and oral communication skills and the ability to relate well to others. Good organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
Minimum of a high school education or equivalent, with two years of general office experience
Individual should be outgoing, friendly, energetic, organized, and flexible. This individual should also be dependable with high work ethics and a positive attitude. Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
Normal office environment.
*This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. Since no job description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.