|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
DUTIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Develop, monitor, and implement individual service plans.
- Perform on-call 24 hour crisis intervention as scheduled.
- Provide crisis intervention, information and referral, service response, and eligibility determinations to individuals seeking assistance from the county board.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (include but not limited to the following):
- Must hold or be eligible for and maintain Service & Support Administration DODD Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Minimum one year full-time work experience with individuals who have DD.
SALARY: $19.50 - $33.84 hour
HOURS: 40 hour week, flexible and variable (Normally 8am – 4pm, M-F)