|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of all SARTA vehicles
- Clean all SARTA vehicles to ensure they are kept in sound condition and appearance at all times. This includes fueling, washing, and detailing vehicles and deposit of fare box collections.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of garage.
- Fuel vehicles using gasoline, diesel, CNG, and hydrogen.
This position oversees no direct reports.
This job operates in a shop environment and is often exposed to elements and weather.
Position Expected Hours of Work (Subject to modification at management’s discretion)
- 6pm-2:30am or 11pm-7:30am
- May include off shifts and Sunday nights
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to operate all company vehicles.
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License with Good Driving Record.
Equal Employment Opportunity Non-Discrimination Statement
SARTA is committed to ensuring the values of equity, diversity, and productivity in the workplace. SARTA does not discriminate based on race, sex, national origin, religion, creed, disability, or age nor will it tolerate retaliation as protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. SARTA maintains an Equal Employment Opportunity plan as a guide to maintain a diverse workforce reflective of the community we serve.
- Maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be able to comply with SARTA’s Nicotine-free work environment.
- Must pass an employment physical examination to be certified for the position and maintain a physical condition which, either with or without accommodation, allows completion of all essential duties.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Must be able to comply with SARTA’s Drug and Alcohol Policy and function in a drug-free and alcohol-free work environment.
- Must submit documentation supporting United States citizenship or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States in accordance with SARTA’s obligation under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Must pass a criminal background investigation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, interested individuals must complete application at SARTAonline.com/jobs
Deadline to apply: 10/11/2021