|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
HARDING’S PARK CYCLE is a family owned and operated power sports dealership serving Canton and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We sell 6 major brands of motorcycles, ATVs and SXSs.
We are currently hiring for 2 positions – a SERVICE WRITER and a PARTS DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
SERVICE WRITER job duties include:
- Communicate with customers regarding service requested/needed and schedule appointments
- Inspect and document vehicles as they are dropped off for service
- Prepare cost of repairs estimates
- Gather information required for technician to diagnose repair
- Quality check completed work before presenting the vehicle to its owner
- Maintain a clean work environment
PARTS DEPARTMENT MANAGER job duties include:
- Monitor and reorder parts and accessories inventory daily
- Display and merchandise parts and accessories inventory
- Meet with distributor reps and stay current with industry trends
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Sell and cashier parts and accessory transactions when needed
Both positions are permanent and fulltime. Company benefits include a competitive wage in a stable work environment, medical insurance, company matched 401(k) and product discounts.
Candidates must have the ability to communicate well, have basic computer skills as well as being organized and the ability to multi-task. The Service Writer position requires a valid motorcycle endorsement in addition to a clean driving record.
HARDING’S PARK CYCLE
4330 KIRBY AVENUE NE ● CANTON, OHIO 44705