|Date Posted||June 9, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 52 year anniversary this year!
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2008 Certified – 2015 In-Process
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: In this role, it is vitally important that you are able to perform all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. This includes but is not limited to packaging, performing light assembly of products, loading and unloading of products into machinery, performing quality inspections and any other tasks as required. A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to read a tape measurer are required.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• It is strongly preferred that you possess a high school diploma.
• You should possess at one year of consistent work in a heavy manufacturing environment.
• Capable of reading and comprehending the job requirements and instructions as provided on each job that is assigned to you by your supervisor.
• Ensure that all aspects of the job are performed and completed.
• Perform all quality inspections and log them into the quality system to ensure we are meeting the requirements of the job.