|Location||"Canton", "Hartville", "North Canton", OH|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
We are looking for several people to join our management team. Below is a brief description of the job duties.
Arranges and co-ordinates tasks of personnel; has a working knowledge of all procedures necessary to operate the restaurant on a day to day basis. Has full knowledge of all food preparation, cleaning, & daily procedures; basic management duties necessary for the day to day operation of the restaurant; is familiar with, and strictly adheres to the rules and regulations contained in the Confidential Manual of Operations; has the ability to deal with any situation, emergency or otherwise, which may occur; on call to the restaurant twenty-four hours a day; has knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures; knowledge of purchasing, receiving and cost control practices.
- Performs assigned tasks.
- Absence. Reports anticipated and unanticipated absences as far ahead of the work schedule as possible.
- Tardiness. Reports to work five minutes prior to scheduled time. Calls ahead if tardiness is anticipated.
- Accuracy. Displays a high degree of accuracy when making orders and instructing personnel. Ability to produce orders with only one mistake per night. Ability to check 85% of all food that leaves the kitchen to be served. Ability to check 95% of all food prepared for a checklist.
- Speed. Produces food speedily and accurately.
- Dexterity. Displays care and dexterity in handling foods and equipment.
- Complaints. Handles guest complaints in a courteous and pleasant manner. Supervises employees in a professional manner according to the principles of the Company. Receives no more than one complaint per month regarding speed of service, accuracy, or quality of food.
- Overall appearance. Clean, well-groomed, generally attractive appearance necessary. Good taste. No attention-getting factors such as loud jewelry, heavy make-up, etc.