|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 51st year of being in business!
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2008 Certified – 2015
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a bi-monthly basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: In this role, it is vitally important that you possess the required experience and manufacturing background in order to be successful. This position will report directly to the Plant Production Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the day to day production operations of our Salem facility.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• It is strongly preferred that you possess at least an Associate Degree in Operations, Management or relevant area. If no degree, you should possess at least three years of experience in a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment.
• On a daily basis, ensure all employees work in a safe manner and collaborate with the Safety Manager to enforce company and OSHA regulations
• Possess the ability to work with all employees and ensure that all new employees are properly trained
• Capable of working with production scheduling to utilize hourly employees based on demand and materials and making sure that all jobs and projects are completed on time and on budget
• Partner with QC to ensure that all inspections (first, hourly and final) are completed and logged properly
• Champion inventory control, daily cleanliness and ensuring that all job cards are completed accurately on a daily basis.
• Verify that all daily inspections are completed (lift trucks, presses, etc.)