|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
See your skills bring buildings to life on the United Architectural Metals' team. Join the most diversely engineered curtain wall supplier in the industry today.
United Architectural Metals is seeking skilled workers, with a fabrication or mechanical background in building products. This includes the ability to provide labor support to various areas of the shop floor, while conforming to Industry and Safety standards.
We have the following positions available:
- Saw operator
- CNC Operator
- Assembler / Builder
- Production line
- Attention to detail in quality
- Proper operating of equipment
- Safe work habits
- Lifting a minimum of 50 pounds to 70 pounds
- Positive attitude
- Team mindset
- Set up and run jobs in various production areas.
- Complete initial and in-process inspection to ensure Quality standards are met.
- The ability to use and provide own hand tools necessary for the job.
- Complete necessary paperwork in order to process work through the department.
- Move, load, and or sort stock, or other materials and supplies as needed while ensuring work areas are kept clean from debris and organized.
Positions in North Canton. Benefits are available after 90 day probationary period.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our high quality work environment producing our innovative productions. Apply in person at 7830 Cleveland Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720 or via email email@example.com.
You can also visit our website and see the completed or working projects at www.unitedarchitectural.com and apply on-line.