|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
GET on the GROUND FLOOR of something GREAT from our FLOOR at UAM!
United Architectural Metals continues to grow. We are looking for outstanding individuals to keep our momentum going!
United Architectural Metals is seeking skilled workers, with a fabrication or mechanical background in building products. This includes the ability to provide labor support to various areas of the shop floor, while conforming to Industry and Safety standards.
If you have any of the skills below, we’d love to see you put them to work in helping us bring incredible buildings to life!!
Interested? Read more!
We have the following positions available:
• Saw operator
• CNC Operator
• Assembler / Builder
• Production line
• Attention to detail in quality
• Proper operating of equipment
• Safe work habits
• Lifting a minimum of 50 pounds to 70 pounds
• Positive attitude
• Team mindset
• Set up and run jobs in various production areas.
• Complete initial and in-process inspection to ensure Quality standards are met.
• The ability to use and provide own hand tools necessary for the job.
• Complete necessary paperwork in order to process work through the department.
• Move, load, and or sort stock, or other materials and supplies as needed while ensuring work areas are kept clean from debris and organized.
Positions in North Canton. Benefits are available after 90 day probationary period.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our high quality work environment producing our innovative productions. Apply in person at 7830 Cleveland Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org