|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
Stable, supportive, and growing manufacturing company is looking for an energetic person with “can-do” attitude as Spare Parts Sales. Primary responsibilities include direction and overseeing of Spare Part Sales’ policies, objectives and initiatives. Ideal candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, as well as lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Candidate must possess strong computer skills, mechanical aptitude a plus, ability to read engineered drawings a plus, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and manage various resources with projects.
- Desired, but not required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, minimum High School degree
- B2B manufacturing / sales experience a plus
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to people all day
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of client information
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to connect and interact with potential customers
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted